G&L USA Guitars
ASAT® Deluxe Semi-Hollow
Shown in Blueburst over Premium Flame Maple Top with Wood Binding
Hard Rock Maple neck with Light Tint Gloss neck finish
The G&L ASAT® Deluxe takes the iconic ASAT into humbucker territory while retaining the feel and playability that have made the ASAT a perennial favorite among players. Essentially a fusion of Fullerton and Kalamazoo, the Deluxe features Seymour Duncan humbuckers housed in a Premium Flame Maple Top over Mahogany body with natural Wood Binding. The Deluxe Semi-Hollow's chambered body brings a certain “hi-fi” quality to the tone, softening the attack and slightly scooping the mids for accentuated highs and lows. An innovative G&L Saddle-Lock™ bridge transfers string energy right into the body end-grain to make the most of the resonant body wood combination. The familiar ASAT feel continues with a hard-rock maple neck sporting an easy-playing satin finish, while its 12” radius lets you bend notes deeply and its Plek-dressed medium-jumbo nickel frets deliver silky playability.
The moment you open the luxurious custom-fit Tolex hardshell case made by G&G Quality Case, you’ll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that’ll have your pulse racing.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on™.
The G&L name, stylized G&L logo, distinctive "hook" headstock design, ASAT, Saddle Lock and Birthplace of Bolt-on are registered trademarks or trademarks of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc.
† The personal name, likeness and signature of Mr. Clarence Leo Fender are property of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc. and may not be used in any commercial capacity without prior approval. For enquiries regarding the use of the "Leo Fender" name, likeness or signature, please contact us. G&L is not associated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: Neck - Seymour Duncan '59 (SH-1), Bridge - Seymour Duncan JB (TB-4)
- BODY WOOD: Premium Flame Maple top over Semi-Hollow Mahogany body
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L #1 with 12" radius and 1 5/8" nut-width
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel, Plek-dressed
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™ with chrome-plated brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone with push/pull coil split for both pickups
- CASE: deluxe tolex