G&L USA Guitars
Shown in Lemon Drop over Flamed Maple Top with 3-ply Pearl pickguard, White pickup covers and knobs, Bird's Eye Maple neck with matching Lemon Drop gloss finish.
The G&L Legacy Semi-Hollow further departs from the traditional bolt-on double cutaway with its Swamp Ash body sporting twin voice chambers. As with the semi-hollow ASAT models, the effect of the semi-hollow body brings a certain “hi-fi” quality to the tone, softening the attack and slightly scooping the mids for accentuated highs and lows. If jangly Alnico harmonics are are your thing, you’ll find Legacy Semi-Hollow expresses them with superb clarity and air. This guitar's clean tones drenched with spring reverb are hauntingly gorgeous.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on™.
The G&L name, stylized G&L logo, distinctive "hook" headstock design and Legacy are registered trademarks or trademarks of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc.
† The personal name, likeness and signature of Mr. Clarence Leo Fender are property of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc. and may not be used in any commercial capacity without prior approval. For enquiries regarding the use of the "Leo Fender" name, likeness or signature, please contact us. G&L is not associated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: CLF-100 Alnico single coils
- BODY WOOD: semi-hollow Swamp Ash
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L #1 with 12" radius and 1 5/8" nut-width
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel, Plek dressed
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum™ vibrato
- CONTROLS: 5-position pickup selector, volume, treble, bass (PTB system)
- CASE: G&G deluxe tolex hardshell